Pages

Sunday, 13 January 2013

NEW FROM Friday 11 January

I was really pleased with the response to my latest New From in the CUP mailer on Friday 11th January - Heart Shaped Front Valentines Minikits and I want to thank everyone who bought my kits.  I've done one or two New Froms which didn't get much response at all and this was going to be my last try so the good response has given me faith again!  Here is the first card that has been uploaded made from one of the kits, the Bouquet & Chocolates minikit, which was made by Suzy Cooper, and a lovely job she has made of it as well = thankyou Suzy!  Click on the title under the picture to go to my sheet for this card and HERE to see more of Suzy Cooper's cards.

Bouquet & Chocolates - CUP389620_819

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hilary - this card is so lovely. Suzy has done a great job. I love the layout.

    ReplyDelete