Pages

Sunday, 20 January 2013

GOLD!!

I am so so so pleased - I've just become a Gold Designer on Craftsuprint which means I have made 5000 sales!  Granted it has taken me quite a long time to get there but I feel so proud of myself!  It also means I get 40% commission on my sales now which is really going to make a difference.  I have to say I am so grateful to all the people who have bought my designs, all the CUP crafters who uploaded their cards made from my sheets and kits onto the CUP site and all the fantastic designers whose designer resources I have used in my designs.  I've got to up my game now - I've got to make another 5000 sales to be upgraded to a Platinum designer - I wonder how long that will take!

1 comment:

  1. Well done Hilary, onwards and upwards to platinum x x x

    ReplyDelete