Pages

Tuesday, 20 November 2012

RED NOSED FROG

I've recently bought some clipart and background tiles designed by Trina Clark, I think maybe she used to have a licence you had to buy and thats why I havent bought from her before, but now her graphics are licence free and she has even put Designer Resources up on Craftsuprint.  Her stuff is really gorgeous, lots of flowers and butterflies and really cute cats and dogs and other animals.  Here is a card made by Barbara Hiebert from a sheet I designed called Red Nosed Frog Get Well Card.  Normally the frog has a smile but I changed it slightly by turning the mouth downwards and adding the red nose!  To go to my sheet for the card click on the picture title and CLICK HERE to see more of Barbara's cards.

RED NOSED FROG GET WELL CARD

No comments:

Post a Comment