Pages

Sunday, 19 June 2011

GLOWING MOTHS ON GREEN EASEL BASE

 Here are two pictures of an easel card I made today.  I used my GLOWING MOTHS topper with a 5" frame from my 5" SQUARE FRAME KIT and mounted it on the green easel base from my 5" SQUARE EASEL BASE KIT.

Even though I say so myself, I think this makes a lovely card and shows the toppers match really well with the card bases and frames.  There are 10 different coloured bases and frames in the two kits and so far I have 3 matching toppers but I am working on more to put up.

The bottom photo shows the inside of the card with the area for you to write your greeting or message.  Easel cards seem to be really popular at the moment, I think they are great, especially as they fold down flat to fit into an envelope. 

If you want to see more toppers to go on my easel bases, click my Craftuprint Premier Designer button over on the left to go to my home page.

2 comments: