Pages

Monday, 9 May 2011

"NEW FROM"


I'm really excited because I've got my first "New From" coming up in Wednesday's Craftsuprint mailer.  Its an A5 Envelope Gift Card.  Lots of people have done Envelope Cards which are ordinary cards with an envelope flap on them.  This is my version of the envelope card but with a pocket underneath the flap that you can put money, a gift voucher, tickets, anything that will fit really, and you know it will be safe and won't fall out when the recipient takes the card out of the envelope.  I've done 10 different designs and they will all be uploaded at the same time so what with all the new designs and the exposure on the mailer which goes out to all CUP's customers, I'm hoping I should get some good sales over the next week or so, fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment