Pages

Tuesday, 10 May 2011

COOKIES


Something I would really like to have a go at, when I have time (and of course can afford the software), is creating posers.  I dont know much about the terminology etc but I really love the little Cookie characters, they are so cute.  Diana aka "Diana's Creations" has started making Cookies and has put some on her Exclusive Blog, I have a CU4CU licence to use her stuff (over on the right of the blog) and she has kindly given me permission to use her Cookies in my craftsheets.  Here are the first two sheets I have put onto craftsuprint using her Cookies.  I'll upload pictures of cards if and when they sell and someone makes them.  I have added a link to the licence plate over on the right to take you to the "Diana's Creations" blog.



Well here is the first card uploaded from the above sheets.  This card was made by Eunice Roberts.  Click here to see more cards made by Eunice Roberts.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Hillary

    Wow what lovely and cute cards.! It is so nice that you put up this blog too. That way I can see all the beautiful work you do.

    Will add your blinkie to my blog.

    Hugs Diana

    ReplyDelete