Pages

Monday, 9 May 2011

Complete Cardmaking

I received my copy of Complete Cardmaking in the post this morning with the first issue of  CraftsINPrint inside.  I have to say I was well impressed!  Not only did I get the Complete Cardmaking magazine, I also got the CraftsINPrint magazine, a bumper CD with loads of stuff on it and 10 free CUP downloads, I'll get all this again for the next two months and it only cost me £14.99 with free delivery!  To me this is a really good saving, the magazine normally costs £5.99 per month, and with me being in France free delivery is really good because it would normally add on quite a bit to the subscription price.  I really like the magazine as well because it is all about digital cardmaking which is what I am most interested in.  I really hope CUP do another offer like this for a further 3 months subscription, that's probably asking a bit much though but I'll keep my fingers crossed anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment