Pages

Tuesday, 31 May 2011

COMPETITIONS - SKETCH SATURDAY WK 157

JAZZY BUTTERFLIES


Click here if you want to go to my sheet for this card
I've decided to start entering card-making competitions again, you never know I might actually win something one day.  What I thought I'd do is design a card sheet using the sketch and make up the card and enter it into the competition, that way I am killing two birds with one stone, designing a craft sheet for Craftsuprint and entering a card in a competition.  The card to the left is the result of my first effort and it is going to be entered into the Sketch Saturday competition for Week 157.  Its Sketch Saturday's 3rd birthday this week - Happy Birthday Sketch Saturday!  The link to Sketch Saturday is over on the right hand side of this blog.
To make this sheet I used the butterfly background sheets and elegant flower from Diana's Creations and the jazzy butterflies came from Darq Illusions - thank you to both of them.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Your card is Beautiful!! :)
    Great colour scheme and gorgoeus details! And I love those butterflies :)

    Thank you for joining at Sketch Saturday :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete